Cookies policy described below concerns all websites owned by Z Koloseum (FCI)
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie), is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while the user is browsing it. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the user’s previous activity.
- adjusting service to users preferences,
- gathering anonymous data regarding the ways visitors use the service,
- facilitate usage of service,
- improving security.
We use “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Persistent cookies remain in device’s browser for a specific length of time, or until they are deleted by user. Session cookies remain in browser until it’s closed or until user logs out from service.
All modern browsers allow to turn on or off cookies mechanism (wich is usually ON by default). If the user doesn’t want to recieve cookies, he can change it in his browser’s sttings.
Information on how to change cookies settings in particular browsers are available on websites:
- Chrome > http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Firefox > http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Internet Explorer > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Opera > http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari > http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Instructions for mobile devices:
- Android > http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Blackberry > http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- iOS (Safari) > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Windows Phone > http://www.windowsphone.com/pl-pl/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings